DAC for entry level system

Hello,
I have an entry level system.
Speakers: Vienna acoustics Bach.
Plinius 8100 integrated amp.
Arcam CD72 player.
Logitech squeesbox touch.
I would like to buy a DAC to my system(prefer used to get more for the money), but I don’t know what price level of DAC will get me much better result compare to the internal DAC that I have now in the Arcam and the Logitec. Will(example of price groups) $179 HRT music steamer II will do it? Or $379 Musical fidelity V-DAC MKII, or $649 Simaudio 100D, or $995 Rega dac.
Thanks.
bedel
the better dac,the better sound you will get,even entry level systems benefit from quality dac
Bedel,

I can't comment about Musical Fidelity gear, except to say that I've found that it sounds kind of thin in my system. Lots of guys like them, though.

Look, I've found that once you get into a price point, most things are going to be equally good, but in different ways. I really don't believe that there's any such thing as something that just blows everything away. If there was, everyone would have one.

There is such a thing as system synergy. That point where everything in your system comes together and gives you that satisfied feeling. You just have to hunt for it. I haven't been into this for very long, but my limited experience has been that I've come across very few components that I absolutely hated. Choices were just based on what I liked more.

As for the DL III, I only mentioned it because the tech isn't that old and it's a good sounding DAC that you can make a pretty good deal on. Look up the specs and see if there are any limitations that you just can't live with.

If you want to mess with tubes a bit, I just bought a tube buffer that I run in line between my DAC and pre. It does add a bit of flavor that I've found pleasant, for now. Some say that they don't do anything. I think they do. For me, it was just a way to try tubes without having to jump in the pool.
I have to append what I said above on the DLIII. After having posted what I did above, I started having second thoughts and went and checked the specs on the DLIII.

What I found (as opposed to what I remembered) is that the DL III can only handle a 16/44.1 incoming stream. It may be nice upgrade for a CD player, but not for a Squeezebox Touch, since the Touch can do 24/96 in stock form and 24/192 with a simple software mod.
The Emotiva DAC brand new priced at $400.00 and trial period. Well featured and solid build with remote control. I have the first edition with no experience with another but enjoy the music through it and question the need to spend more.
Thank you all for your comments. I think I got the answer that almost every DAC(that can handel files up too 24/196kes) will be better compare to the Logitech intrnal DAC. i'll have to try to listen to few units and decide which one to buy.