Most suitable tone arm for linn sondek LP12

Hi all
I have in thelast 10years an orgin live arm mounted on the lp12 linn sondek
I am using the denon dl304 cartridge.
I have no complaints about this set up.
I dont know if i am missing anything.
Just wondering what would be a good choice if i want to upgrade my tone arm. Something way better than what i have now.

Thanks alot for your views.

Noel
noeljs
I agree with Stanwal. Besides his advice is always wise.
I am only wondering why he keeps the LP-12?
What about SP 10 mk II Stanwal?
If you have no complaints about the sound, I would keep what you have. The OL arms are very decent. I don't know what you're using for a phono stage, but if you're using a cheap one, a used Linto might be a good upgrade. They are a great deal on the used market - about $800 or so, and deliver very high performance for that amount of money.
ARO is best, at least in my listening. A unipivot and the LP12 are a fantastic match. It think it helps you get a little of the air back that other arm combinations can eat up. Moerch UP4 is also great but the armboard is a little expensive.
I dont know if i am missing anything....Just wondering what would be a good choice if i want to upgrade my tone arm. Something way better than what i have now.

Don't even think about it. Linn LP12 is the most remarkable turntable from tonality, soundstage, it is the benchmark in PRaT coloration and adjustments are rarely necessary. It is legend. Thousands can't be wrong when they purchased it. :-)