Mint Best Tractor still in business?

I'm wondering if anyone know if 'Mint' is still in business.
I've written five emails over the course of a month or more with no response.

Thanks in advance.
smcg
IIRC, the Mint comes from the Far East somewhere. Hang in there, it should arrive soon. You've gotta be a little more patient w single man shop w major time zone lag (assumming you are in U.S.)
Mint is in Hong Kong. He ships end of the month and it can take two weeks to arrive. For both of my protractors, I got an email with tracking number and photo of shipping box with label.

I'm surprised that he has not responded to your emails. He is in a different time zone and probably extremely busy as his protractors have become quite popular.
I agree it is not good customer service.
Dear Sksos1,

I do have a customer asking me three times for a tracking number and I have answered his emails immediately. It seems my messages have never delivered to the customer email box.

It is my regular practice to send an update email with tracking number and other details to the user's Paypal Email Address when his package has been sent. There is no exception and I welcome any enquiry in this regard.

To expedite matter, dear Sksos1, I will send an Audiogon message to you. Please read your message a moment later, thank you.
Yip is a great supplier to deal with. I had no problems in shipping and he always kept me informed of status. He gets a 100% rating from me.
Me too. Yip and the service he provides is fantastic. Best protractor in the business!