Esoteric K-03

Thinking of buying the K-03 used but have read a few complaints about noisy transports. If I should buy used and inherit a noisy unit not sure if Esoteric would be willing to service it...any thoughts or experiences please.
allstream
I just passed 525 hours (yippie!) on my K03 and I haven't noticed any inherent sound. Its still breaking in (SACD right now for a few hundred hours...) and its as quiet as Justin Bieber when the DEA is boarding his tour bus. I did just walk over as its currently spinning and, in a silent room, you need to place your ear within 12 inches to hear any sound of movement. 14 inches away, I don't hear anything. I had a MF kW SACD Player that I had to move a shelf over because of the noise and I am a nut for sounds like that (I just took my light bulbs out in my sound room..) but nothing with the K03 spinner noise wise.
I have an Esoteric UX-3 which uses the VRDS NEO Transport and I can not hear a sound coming from the unit when it is playing. The transport is dead quiet.
@ Cerrot, How does the soundstage sound like at this many hours, do you detect eany forward sound?, what rowe in seating would you say you hear, rowe a ,d , f, ?, cheers.