SME 20/3 or Oracle Delphi VI or Garrard 301

I am just about to buy a new table. I have happily owned an original oracle Delphi for 30 years! Choices are the new 20/3, Oracle Delphi VI or possibly a rebuilt Garrard 301. They all run about the same money.
The reviews and comments out there lead me to believe I will be better off using a non SME arm on the 20/3...I will probably go with a Graham Phantom. (I like the removable arm tube concept too) For now I will use my SME IV.
keep reading the SME detractors claim that the tables are lifeless. Not something you can accuse a Delphi of for sure. The HiFi News reviews of both tables are nothing short of glowing. As far as I can tell the Oracle is possibly more nimble and musical(?) while the SME is more "solid".
Your thoughts are welcom
mauidj
Dear Inna,
Keep your shirt on. What I said was with regard to quality of construction. Period. I do not now, nor have I ever said it was "the best" turntable in existence for under $100K. I have not even had mine long enough to form an opinion, except to say it is very good. Why does this innocent discussion make you so angry that you feel the need to use words like "bullshit"?

I only make judgements based on what I hear in my house on my system, and only after many weeks or months of listening. Therefore I will never be in a position to say that anything is the best anything. Please do not take this as an apology, by the way.
Guys, FYI there are 3 or 4 turntables on this crazy market that sell for a bit under to way over $100K. (I think the Clearaudio behemoth sells for $250K.) That's why I grabbed that figure out of the air. Yes, I agree that those prices are absurd.
Lewm.....Yep you are correct, at least 4 tables over that price. In fact saw something the other day for $650,000!!!
I would love to hear your table...I'm very intrigued about DD. There is so much good science attached to the concept.
I am living on an island and I want something that is gonna be plug and play to a large extent.
I'd love to mess with plinths and feet and all that but I have a car to rebuild and waves to surf ;-)
Maybe one day I will pick up a Garrard or Technics or....but right now the winner of my TT search is...........
Let me guess. You are buying Brinkmann Balance with Schroeder arm, right?
Inna.......sorry, wrong answer ;-)
It's gonna be the SME 20/12 with V-12 arm.
Now for the cartridge!