Uni-Protractor Set tonearm alignment

Looks like Dertonarm has put his money where his mouth is and designed the ultimate universal alignment tractor.

Early days, It would be great to hear from someone who has used it and compared to Mint, Feikert etc.

Given its high price, it will need to justify its superiority against all others. It does look in another league compared to those other alignemt devices

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtnrm&1303145487&/Uni-Protractor-Set-tonearm-ali
downunder
Dear Dertonarm: Please makes things easy with out all useless " words-bla " that means nothing and proves nothing.

Show/bring here the set up parameters for any of those especial tonearm geometry ( other than FR that you proved was a dissater with your parameters, even Stevenson was better. ) designs and then with those numbers we in this open forum and in front of all of us we can make the calculations and see if in reality exist significant ( if any ) lower distortions not only at inner groove but over the whole LP recorded area.

Facts are the ones that has the " last word ".

If you decide not to bring those numbers then we could think that you are trying to deceive us either because your ignorance level on the subject or in porpose. In the first case that you are doing in an " inconsciente " way and no harm at all we can't say the same if is on porpose.

Regards and enjoy the music,
raul.
Dear Genesis168: This could help you too:

www.vinylengine.com/tonearm_alignment_calculator.php

Raul.
Thou shall useth Lofgren and have no other geometries before thee.

For I am the light, the soul, the oracle, the mathematician, your audio deity.

Book of Raul
Chapter 1
Verse 1
Dear Dertonarm: +++++ " Stevenson knew why he did went in other directions - he did so over 25 years later and with 8 years stereo available to the customer. " +++++

this proves that you are totally wrong again. Dertonarm you are " catched " in your own trick/trap that have no single " window or door " to come out.

In the example of that tonearm with 258mm on effective length Löfgren A at the last one inner groove has 0.809% against higher Stevenson figure that is: 0.962%. Even that you states that because Löfgren/Baerwald times were not the stereo ones and they don't take in count but you know that in those times as today: 2+2 is still 4, stereo or not microgroove or not.

Goech asks the same not only me and if you want I can show you here other Agoner's asking the same.

Read my last ( before this ) post, your call.

Raul.
Isn't it true that the VPI jig that comes with the 10.5i arm is not based on Lofgren, Baerwarld, or Stevenson? I think I read somewhere that Harry used his ears along with some other method...

And how accurate can one align a stylus by eye and hand?