It,s Impossible

I would like to start a thread that take,s advantage of the many expert audiophile,s here thats not to say any of us are not expert.
For example I have been buying and selling audio gear for 30+ years and the only things I know for sure is that I prefer Spendor speakers and own several sets also I have a small room dedicated to 2 channel that can be tweaked to my hearts desire 11'x20'x9'.
I would like this thread to be about the synergy you have experienced with your equipment not equipment what someone has told you about.

GUIDELINES FOR THREAD
1.Synergy! Tell us about all the pieces in your system working together
2.Analog only
3.20 to 30 thousand cost not more or less
4.Cost includes Preamp, Phono Preamp, Power Amp, Turntable, Arm, Cartridge, Stepup Transformers, cables
5.Cost does not include Speakers,Room, Room treatment,Stands, Isolation, ETC.
6.The guys that have systems that cost far more than the threads budget maybe would share there systems before they went to the next level.
dmhafmer
On a related but also OT point: Why do people use the comma in place of the apostrophe? I'm not trying to be critical of Dmhafmer, because I've seen many people online do it and am curious. Is that the practice in other languages? A computer thing? Simple laziness? Other?

To expand on Rel's point, I've always considered things like proper grammar, typography, etc. to be a kindness to the reader. Not following the so-called rules can often make reading more difficult and, hence, is inconsiderate. Thanks for listening.
-Bob
^Hesson11 - I have always seen other forums stamp down on political correctness regarding spelling and grammar. Personally, I like people to highlight my gaffes - but I take pride in what I write and that is clearly not important to others. I do have to add, however, what on earth is the comma thing?

regarding this thread, I see little point in such constrictions. Does the OP consider that one cannot achieve synergy outside of that price bracket or that digital synergy does not exist? Synergy can be achieved at any price level and with any gear! I see the attainment of synergy as almost a dark art - part skill, part informed and part sheer luck. I have also seen many, expensively acquired rigs, made up of highly esoteric equipment, all highly respected and often critically acclaimed items, that when combined together, do anything BUT achieve synergy. It is quite clear to me, and I infer nothing regarding any user here, that even experienced audiophiles assume that the random combination of fabulous items will necessarily produce a superb end result.
DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE LATEST AND GREATEST, GO MACINTOSH