Wyred4sound, Lampizator 4

I'm in the market for a pre owned DAC that I'lI have for the long term. I was too late for a Lampizator 4 that was recently for sale. I'm also interested in the Wyred4sound DAC 2se although DSD is not a priority. If any one has experience with both of these DACS, I'd appreciate your comments. I'm assuming that the Lamp is a 'better' DAC but I've heard that Wyred has great bang for buck offerings. Thanks in advance for your comments.
128x128bander
I'd say these 2 DAC's should compete nicely, if they both are given an excellent digital source. Just MO.
Here is another consideration, PS audio PerfectWave MkII's are going as low as $1,500 right now and offer a direct future upgrade path to their DirectStream DAC.
Good sound, solid American company, good price, and an easy upgrade option to their flagship DAC.
i've owned both, the w4s dac2 before they had the se upgrade. then the L4. I used both with their own built in volume control. Although my system was constantly changing at the time and it was hard to get a direct a-b comparison. I feel the L4 was much more alive sounding and much prefered for my listening style and music taste. the detail and quietness was amazing from the dac2. I now have neither and I am using a lampizator big 7. I love it