alternative power supply for Garrard 301

I have just acquired a refurbished Garrard 301. Intend to pair it with a 8 layered marine ply or baltic plinth ,or preferably a double layered slate plinth ( if I can find 2 pieces of 50mm slate slab). Tonearm will probably be 12" Reed 2P on a separate platform and matched with Miyajima shilabe. The only issue I have now is separate power supply. Off course I can always buy a Loricraft PSU 301 AR for GBP2500. Beside Loricraft PSU, I read about Wave Mechanics by
Martin Bastins used with Nottingham turntable but its seems a higher powered unit can be use for Garrard. However cant seems to find a source for it. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated
128x128audioblazer
i use the Loricraft PSU 301 AR on my Dobbins-Garrard 301. i have not heard it without the Loricraft so i cannot really say how much it is contributing to the overall performance. OTOH myself and every other visitor to the room is drawn to the Garrard with it's wonderful pace and swing.

i know there are a few efforts being made to offer lower cost alternative Garrard power supplies. i might recommend contacting Steve Dobbins [email protected] for what alternatives he might know about.

it's too bad that power supplies make so much difference; and that the best of them are often are very expensive. but many times power supplies make up a good portion of the value of a product. when it comes to speed of a tt, the sound will likely continue to improve as the power gets better and better.
When I said that the Loricraft units are expensive for what they do, I did not mean to imply that AC supplies are not extremely beneficial. In fact, I would not be without one. I think I will stop with that. Mark, as you know, I would be interested in one of your supplies if it were also suited to my Lenco, and especially if it were more universally adaptable to various motor types. Now you only need 9 more guys.