The Best $10,000.00 Table + Cartridge

I need some help to buy the best sounding table + cartridge with $10.000.00, i can go a little over just in case.
jopi88
Gang,

I accidentally deleted Option #2 from my original post. Here is the corrected post:

I can not tell you what to do, however, I can tell you what I would do:

Option #1:

Galibier Serac/Artisan Tonearm/Dynavector 17d3....$4,600
Loricraft PRC 3 RCM (Currently on sale)................$2,370
Art Audio Vinyl One................................................$2,400

Total = $9,370

Option #2 (If you already own a RCM and a phono stage):

Raven One........................................$5,500
Schoeder Model 2 Tonearm............~$2,600
Denon 103R.......................................$ 380

Total = $8,480

Good luck!
Hi Jopi88,
[ The Best $10,000 Table + cartridge ]

Your question leaves a few unanswered ones that need to be addressed.

Are you new to vinyl play back?

If not, do you already own a phonostage and tone arm?

If so , what make and model are they?

If not, come on back and explain exactly what your looking for.

I'm absolutely positive you will get some straight forward great advice from some of the members that have already replied to your post here.

As for me, the best $10,000 table and cartridge are the TW Raven One and the Dynavector DRT XV-1s.
Cartridge Jan Allaerts MC1B mkII
Phono pre Array audio PH-2
Turntable Transrotor fatbob
Arm SME

Not really sure how much each item would cost.
Well I guess JMO must have glossed over my post and didn't get the fact that I was kind of poking fun at ALL of us. I just find it a bit humorous all the money we spend - and in fact how much it really does cost to get first rate analog playback.

As far as Jazzdoc's suggestion about the Schroder 2, I think that suggestion is for someone who who already has an arm. The backorder is very long.

Jopi - I wish you luck in assembling your system. I'm sure whatever you end up with will bring you a tremendous amount of enjoyment. I would definitely include a VPI 16.5 in the budget - yes a record cleaning machine is indispensable, but the Loricraft is too pricey to include, (I think anyway and I own one)
I went to a *so called* high end audio store for the first time in over four years. What a waste of time...some jerk mentioning the price of each and every item I was looking at! And then, when I explained that nothing in the store could match the life and breath of a four monoblock sat/sub system there was disbelief. Of course, if you sell an expensive German sub and place one in the corner...

I'll gladly send the man who wants to spend 10K there!