Record you spin on a rainy Saturday w/ family gone

Sitting here, flipping through my collection, on a rainy saturday wondering what vynil to load. Too overcast for the uplifting Beatles, too overcast for the mellow Pink Floyd. Would consider Hendrix or Neil Young...... Wondering what everyone listens to on days like these, oh the possabilities!
brinmeliss
I have two I listen to on rainy days. Side two of Caravan's IN THE LAND OF GRAY AND PINK and John Klemmer's album LIFESTYLES.
Vibist Gary Burton did a collaboration album with jazz violin legend Stephane Grappelli called "Paris Encounter." It has one of the most achingly beautiful renditions of "Here's That Rainy Day" you could hope for.

John Fogerty/CCR: "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?"

Gordon Lightfoot: "Rainy Day People" Actually, the whole "Gord's Gold" double album is a great one for a rainy day.
Okay...no one knows me from Adams house cat so I'll spill. I'm sure its just remembering a time in my life but..."Shadow Dancing" Andy Gibb!....There...I said it! My name is Dean and I'm a Gibb fan.

BTW...it will empty a room of unwanted teenagers too.
Nice to see a plug for Caravan!

Waterloo Lily is a much underrated classic album with those guys.

Richard Sinclair is one of my favorite bass players. He has done some great playing with Caravan and Camel for an album or two as well.