Teres still the way to go?

Thinking about going with a Teres 255 again (I've owned one before and loved it). Just wanted to see if there is anything else I should consider in the same price range. Thoughts?
128x128nrenter
I guess we might all find ourselves in the position of a trapped coyote at some point and do what is necessary to survive. That is why Audiogon exists - I would hold out for a Galibier Serac.
Albert, I'm working on it. I accepted a position with Accenture and haven't been in the Metroplex on a Tuesday night in months.
I think the Serac will be a fantastic table for around $2200 with no arm and around $300 more with the Rega. I believe Thom is working out a deal to possibly bundle another higher quality arm as an option for a little more.

As far as costs go, don't forget that there is an additional $400 charge for shipping and a custom case - so that makes it a little more expensive (but still a bargain)

I couldn't wait until the release, and bit the bullet cost wise and went for a Raven One. If the Serac were available, I'd already own one. Plus Thom is the kind of person you want to do business with, on every level.