Raven One

I was curious what the feedback has been on the baby Raven turntable. I can't afford the Raven AC. Does anyone know the cost? If the laws of diminishing returns apply, this should have great performance.

thanks for looking.
ducatirider
I am a big fan of the sistrum products. (I have their amazing speaker stands) Has anyone tried a Raven on a sistrum?
I have the Schroeder Model 2 and an Allaerts MC1B. They work really well together. Mine's on a Platine Verdier though.

Charlie
My Raven one has been ordered. I Can't wait. I'll report back in I guess 6-8 weeks when I get it. I Ordered through Jeff at Highwater sound. Since I am in New York, he'll be setting it up with the Schroder 2 I bought on A'gon.

Unless I sell a TV show concept- my guess is this is the last Turntable I will have to buy. Now if I do sell a show - every penny will go into analog - That new $300K goldmund reference 2. I won' thave anyplace to live- but I will have a great table.
Hey Emailists,

Did you get your Raven One yet? I am now in the que for May. Saw your post for the Shroeder Arm. What arm did you decide on? I am getting a Triplanar for mine.