VPI table owners, help please.

I'm using the SuperScoutmaster with VPI signature arm and Dynavector XX2 or 17D3 cartridge. I'm using an Ayre P-5xe phono stage. Was wondering what cables you guys & gals have been using (or not using because?) between your arm and phonostage? I run RCA from arm to phono. Looking in the $500.00 range new for 1m pr. Any opinions would really help.
Rest of the system is VPI SDS, Ayre K-1XE preamp, Parasound JC-1 monoblocks, and Thiel CS7.2 speakers.
tom_hankins
I also have the SSM Signature but am using a Benz Ruby 3 into a Shindo Labs Monbrison pre... I am currently using Shindo's relatively affordable interconnect designed for any component not just phono. BUT if you are looking for a phono specific cable, I highly recommend the Transparent Reference phono cable. There is no network on this cable, and I found it to be highly neutral without being dry sounding. It put out what was put in!
I used Zu Xaus and I didn't like it in my system one bit. It just wasn't very refined. Cymbals sounded muddy, detail was lost. The top end isn't there. I also used Nordost Red Dawn and they were pretty good. All the micro-detail got through but the texture and warmth wasn't quite there. I use Gabriel Gold Revelations now. They run a little less than a grand currently, but the Gabriel Gold Extreme's can be had for $450-500. I cannot recommend these cables enough. They portray all facets of sound. The detail, warmth, body and imaging. I cannot recommend them enough.
I'm using an ELCO Audio SR-22R ribbon silver interlink from my JMW-9 memorial arm with Benz-Micro ACE lo to my Acoustech PH-1 phono stage.
After having about 12 interlinks between them this was the one what sounded the most neutral.
I've tryed: Cardas, vd.Hul, Harmonic Tech., LAT Int., Kimber, Nordost, Shunyata, Audioquest, Audionote and Siltech. Al in the price range between $250,- and $750,- but the $320,- Elco was the most neutral sounding one for this treat.

Gr. Miracle, The Netherlands
Just an update. Have been using the Audioquest Cheetahs for a while now and feel no need to change. (well, maybe the Skys)
I also Audioquest cables throughout my system, but I use the Chimera IC for my phono. Not real cheap and a long wait to get them, I have an extra pair; but they are 1.5 meters.