What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Schubert,
The enjoyment factor for those who own one or more better watches comes from a deep appreciation of the quality, craftsmanship and science involved in the making of the movement, as well as the artistry in the design of the case, and the unity of the two as a whole. Comparing watches to audio equipment in the way that you are doing is not really valid.
I fully understand the appeal. Its a matter of beliefs and values to me.
My excuse , come Judgement Day, for my paltry audio system will be it bolstered my Christian beliefs through Bach Cantatas etc etc.
I can't think of one that would excuse me laying out the cash for the Omega I would like, instead giving to the Child Funds, Doctors without Borders etc needs.
YMMV of course.
And oh Roxy, since both audio and fine watches both cost money. it seems an apt comparison to me.
Schubert,
Yes, they are both unecessary luxuries which cost money, but that is not how you framed the comparison in your original comment.