What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Thanks, Isochronism. I like UN alot and am thrilled to finally have one of his pieces. I have the Marine Maxi 1846 in silver with titanium. I cant wait to get another one! I was online at a store a while ago and the guy infront of me was wearing The Freak by Nardin. Needless to say, I freaked when I saw it and he freaked when he saw I knew what it was.
Tboooe, Schaffhausen, Excellent collection!! IWC always had a much nicer finish inside than Rolex. (bite my tongue) The quality was only splitting hairs away from the few top makers. The one I always wanted was Ref 5251. Rare and expensive if found.
Cerrot, I had to look them both up. Your power reserve indicator is always a cool feature. And Chronometer Grade is the best!! The Freak...Tourbillon.. WOW. The price of a really nice audio system!! You have to be a bit of a (watch) Freak yourself to have spotted it! HA I have a Audemars Piguet 2870. First automatic tourbillon, from 1980's. I bought it from a vintage dealer years ago. WAY, WAY cheaper than all the new tourbillons!!!
An iPhone! I wear it like a pocket watch. I have not had a time piece on my wrist for years. Wrist Watches are just BLING!
"An iPhone! I wear it like a pocket watch. I have not had a time piece on my wrist for years. Wrist Watches are just BLING!"

Do you remember a time before digital time pieces? It was great. When asked the time it was always rounded. 5:08 was ten after five. 2:03 was two O'clock. People glanced at their watches and rounded the time and for some reason the world was a better place.

Bling? Not for everyone. There was and is plenty of watch wearers who wear them and depend on them to keep track of time.
Nice collection Tboooe. I also have a Port. Chrono., but mine is with the blue strap, hands and indices. I am envious you have a 5001!