What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
I wear a Victorinox Alliance 241474. It's a nice quartz movement with a black dial, black leather strap and shows the date. That's all I personally need so it took me awhile to find something I liked with only the features that I needed. I guess it was similar to my quest to find my next integrated amp. Why pay more for features you'll never use?

It's too bad about Kodak. I live in Rochester so the bankruptcy really hits home. When I was a kid, Kodak employed 65,000 people here. I heard on the radio this morning that when they emerge from bankruptcy in September it will be down to 2,000. It's amazing to drive by the factory these days. Closed down businesses everywhere around it. Still, our economy here has rebounded quite well as all these ex Kodak employees started up dozens of small buisinesses in imaging, medical technology, chemicals and so on. This city would be nothing had it not been for George Eastman and Kodak.
I picked up a Ulysee Nardin a few months ago and couldn't be happier. Truly great watchmaker.
Cerrot, UN IS a very special watch! They were known for their early Ship Chronometre work. I have a UN wrist watch from 1940's. Marked Chronometer on dial with blued (purple) Breguet styled hands, sub seconds. Rectangular case marked Staybrite with thin inner case to help prevent magnetism. Rectangular movt. marked 3 adjustments with Breguet overcoil hairspring. I grew up in the Antique business and later became a Watchmaker as I did like watches that much! Thanks for reminding me of it. I wouldn't mind hearing more about yours.. (hint) Enjoy!!!
Thanks, Isochronism. I like UN alot and am thrilled to finally have one of his pieces. I have the Marine Maxi 1846 in silver with titanium. I cant wait to get another one! I was online at a store a while ago and the guy infront of me was wearing The Freak by Nardin. Needless to say, I freaked when I saw it and he freaked when he saw I knew what it was.