What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
I picked up a Ulysee Nardin a few months ago and couldn't be happier. Truly great watchmaker.
Cerrot, UN IS a very special watch! They were known for their early Ship Chronometre work. I have a UN wrist watch from 1940's. Marked Chronometer on dial with blued (purple) Breguet styled hands, sub seconds. Rectangular case marked Staybrite with thin inner case to help prevent magnetism. Rectangular movt. marked 3 adjustments with Breguet overcoil hairspring. I grew up in the Antique business and later became a Watchmaker as I did like watches that much! Thanks for reminding me of it. I wouldn't mind hearing more about yours.. (hint) Enjoy!!!
Thanks, Isochronism. I like UN alot and am thrilled to finally have one of his pieces. I have the Marine Maxi 1846 in silver with titanium. I cant wait to get another one! I was online at a store a while ago and the guy infront of me was wearing The Freak by Nardin. Needless to say, I freaked when I saw it and he freaked when he saw I knew what it was.
Tboooe, Schaffhausen, Excellent collection!! IWC always had a much nicer finish inside than Rolex. (bite my tongue) The quality was only splitting hairs away from the few top makers. The one I always wanted was Ref 5251. Rare and expensive if found.
Cerrot, I had to look them both up. Your power reserve indicator is always a cool feature. And Chronometer Grade is the best!! The Freak...Tourbillon.. WOW. The price of a really nice audio system!! You have to be a bit of a (watch) Freak yourself to have spotted it! HA I have a Audemars Piguet 2870. First automatic tourbillon, from 1980's. I bought it from a vintage dealer years ago. WAY, WAY cheaper than all the new tourbillons!!!