Whats under your VPI Scout / Scoutmaster?

I used to use a Gingko Cloud 10 under my Scout, when I upgraded to a Scoutmaster the table weighed too much for the platform and it was just a little too small and I never got around to ordering another one...until now. I want to take a poll and see what others are using and what your thoughts are. Considerations at this point are Brightstar Airmass, SRA Tremorless (VR series if I get serious) or Gingko Cloud.

Ideally I would like a two piece platform, an isolated one for the motor and another for the table.

Thanks guys.
dlwask
I have my Aries on a four inch hard maple butcher block that sits on the four corner posts of a Zoethecus maple rack. The motor sits in a cutout with a maple block of its own. It rests on the top shelf of the rack so it's pretty much decoupled from the rest of the TT. I tried some other arrangements (sand boxes, air, etc) and the maple butcher block was by far the best............ In fact I cannot believe the improvement it made. I will be putting it under all of my equipment as time and funds allow.
Maple butcher block here too, with DIY rollerblocks under that (for isolation). I also have an EAR Isodamp sheet under the motor.

Enjoy,
Bob
I use a Gingko Cloud 11 and love it -- no more jumps! I believe they now have a 2-piece version as well.
2" boos butcher block, which sits atop an ikea cabinet that holds about 1000 lp's. pretty rigid and sturdy. no problems.