ZYX Airy 3x/SB vs. Dynavector XV-1 or 1s

Has anyone tried both cartridges and offer an opinion? I currently have the ZYX mounted on a Graham 2.2, on a Clearaudio Maximum Solution. Phono stage is the latest Klyne 7PX5.

I like the ZYX in terms of dynamics and detail, but can get a bit too bright (for my taste) at times. This could be a system specific characteristic for all I know but the cartridge I had before the ZYX wasn't quite as dynamic and detailed, but was neither as bright. I've heard the XV-1 (original version) on a Basis Debut/Graham 2.2 combo and was quite impressed. Also heard numerous positive comments re: the XV-1 but I'm not sure how this would sound on my system.

Any thoughts? TIA
ca2284
Since I do agree that sometimes I may "seem" to take myself too seriously,in reality,the "real me" doesn't.I'm simply a "one man's opinion"!That's it!Anyone going beyond that is going a bit overboard,with forum life.In seriousness,this whole posting bonanza is just fun.Yes I learn,mostly from pondering thoughts,picked up.If these equate into what my own perceptions are(about enjoying music "reproduction")than I move on,from that point.Believe me,I LOVE spending money on things audio.I'm embarrassed to admit to,just how much.If I'd have invested ALL of it,I'd be living comfortabley,off the interest.YET,I now have the best sound that I,personally,have owned.Growing as a "LISTENER",to me, is much more valuable than simply being a hobbyist(a hobby I love).

What I DO NOT see myself as,is "mean spirited",which I don't have to name anyone here,who seems to lean in that direction.You know who you are.If that is "YOU",than it's time to re-think whether you are in this for fun,or to intentionally jerk some of us around.Baiting is,to me,accepted.Being nasty,for it's own sake, won't make anyone any friends.I didn't for me.

Let's not get away from the FACT that MIKE L. spent ALOT of time on his very enjoyable comparison,and spent alot more time posting,for our entertainment,and appreciation.I don't think he thought anyone was going out,to buy something off any of his comparative opinions.What I DO think,is that he "GOOD NATUREDLY"(hope that's a word)wanted to share his enthusiasm,and appreciation of "music reproducing" products!The rest is up to us,to ponder!!

Happy holiday,to all!!
BTW-Raul,You have to learn to get a better feel for my humor.I was kidding with you re:What's your point",and the "EGG Sandwich" stuff.
What great reading, I own a ZYX Airy3-S and REALLY enjoy how it makes music. I bought it based on what I have learned on this form. I often listen into the wee hours of the morning even when I need to get up and go to work the next day. I have not listened to any other high end cartright other then what I have owned, which is the falling, Ortofon Jubilee (to forward sound for me) Koetsu Rosewood (very smooth and cuddly), Koetsu Rosewood Sig (much more open and better balanced then the non-sig.), Shelter 501 (great for the money, but grainy top end) the Airy3-S has all other the pluses of the other cartridges, but much more open and dynamic.
Thanks again for ALL of your input, to a hobby I enjoy, which would not have been as enjoyable without all of you.
BryanP
PS: I live in a very rural area of Canada
Dear Sirspeedy: No problem at all ( not today not ever. I know you. ). Some times, because of my english problems, I can't understand exactly what you or other want to say ( with what sense ).

regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.