hmmm? oppo 105d content

I ended getting 105 d...in my 280 hr of run in...I don't think it works for me after having sim I 5.3 player...need more somthin...just too lean?...just not convinced enough..don't need the bell's and whistles/just redbook...
Marantz 8005 owners/or otherwise please give me a reason.
digsmithd
This usb,rippin,streaming,ect is a whole new world to this ole kooter here guy's...in other word's...im pretty d*m old school.Much to learn about this gizmo...fo sho.

I have already talked to dan and crew twb...this is happening down the line though...

This thing sounded pretty darn good last night as well as tonight...It is really quite exceeding my expectations...I think its burned.
Yeah, understood. It's all pretty crazy, but most agree that a good ripped CD played thru the same dac in the CD player will sound better than just spinning the disc in the drawer.

There are many threads that you can read archived here that explain in gory detail, but to summarize: just rip a CD into your mac or pc, download a trial version of audirvana+, Amarra or Pure Music. connect computer to one of the digital audio inputs of the Oppo and you can listen for yourself. Cheers,
Spencer
After over 400 hrs burnin this thing has turned as it seems with most audio gear I have had and experienced...that transitional hohum turn's into alright now we are talkin...we are arriving at that juncture.

Leaness has left and I am hearing some pretty nice playback...as I said in another thread...(I bucked this believe me) but...it's turning me into a (oppo) believer.

It is more than filling shoe's at this point