Anyone has heard the Bel Canto REFLink Asynchronou

I am curious to know whether this would be a worthy addition to my Bel Canto 2.5 Thank you.
dlavoie
I was told when I bought my DAC 2.5 that the smaller Bel Canto converter which was available at the time was mostly for those using a long USB wire. Was I misinformed? Could you tell me a little more about what it does precisely?
There is barely any review on the web of this yet... Thank you.
The primary function of any of the 3 Bel Canto convertors is to allow the connection of a USB input and turn the single in to a spdif/toslink/st output for connection to a DAC.

It allows you to play 24/192 files (your USB input on the 2.5 is 24/96) and runs in an asynchronous mode.
I have heard it, and connected to the Bel Canto dac 3.5 mk II vbs, (whew ) it was the first time I have heard a computer sound BETTER as a transport than a high quality conventional cd spinner. (bel canto cd2) It really surprised me, as I have heard countless claims before and all ways liked the old fashioned cd spinner over a computer or music server. It has to be the new low phase noise clocks they are using, truly astonishing low jitter numbers. Taken from the web sight white paper ( figure 3 shows the single sideband phase noise of our ulpn oscillator. Note the extremely low -170 dbc noise floor that is critical for the clocks best sound quality. Phase noise from 100 hz to 1000 mhz is only 5o fs (femtoseconds)
or 0.05 ps , thats 100 to 1000 times lower than typical audio clocks.
Thank you both.

Chrissain, did you have a chance to listen to the 3.5mk II without the converter as well? I have no doubt that this DAC sounds great, but I wonder whether it would be worthwhile for me to spend that money on the converter to use it with my DAC 2.5. I think that ultimately only a visit the Bel Canto store here in New York will enable me to decide, but I was curious of what people have to say here first.
I own the dac 3.5 mk2 so I am very familiar with its sound. but I use a belcanto cd transport. The only time I have heard the new usb links was with a dac3.5 mk2 . It sounded better than belcantos own cd2 as a transport.