Worst Music of All-Time

What is the suckiest, pots and pans clanging together, cat in heat, fingernail scratching on the chalkboard noise you have ever heard? To me it has to be all that MTV promoted, yo-yo-yo, B-boy pop music that seems to consume the airwaves, magazines, and television time. And by all means feel free to bash particular artists, I like that too. Example: You could find more musical talent in the restroom of a trailer park chili feed than on a Puff Daddy album. Not too far off, huh?
kgb540
Hmmmm, Suckiest pots and pans, cat in heat, How about any of that goat roppin' C&W that makes you wanna grab a goat stick his head in the barbed wire fence and then have relations. Jeeesh, that music makes my skin craw. To be whatever sensitivelly correct to whichever group I have now offended, I appologize. I do not care for Country and Western Music.
John Lennon "Wailing Wall", think that was the title. Or anything with Yoko Ono screaming (wailing) in the background. The music on its own, sans wailing, was good, it was just the combined effect that made me cringe.
Dekay reminds me, when I was in college, fall of 1969, I heard Yoko Ono's first solo album in our dorm, which consisted of one side of her continually making an "eeehhhh" type sound on one note, and the other side the same with another note (or at least for the first 5 seconds, after which we threw it away!). Runner up: Surfin' Bird by the Trashmen. A friend of mine bought the 45 just so he could smash it with a sledgehammer. Nuff said.
Joys@jane,Moontan is an awesome album.It does have very good sound quality too.I remember seeing Golden Earring in 76 or 77 in Rochester,N.Y.They opened for Uriah Heep.It was a great concert!!