Survey-What is your most used source?

Just curious, what is your most used source: CD, tuner, cassette, LP, dish...?

I purchased a tuner about six months ago, I hadn't used one in my system in well over 10 years. It is easily now my most used source.

Model: Fanfare FT-1A
brianmgrarcom
Depends-

If I just want music, any music, tuner

If I've just come home from surgery (which I did yesterday), that's LP time.

If I'm feeling like I don't want to flip LP sides (especially on my 45's) I'll go for CD

Certainly, though, there's a lot of music I have that I only ave on CD

Regardless, I enjoy all 3 formats.

As for buying music, I like to stick to originality. If it was originally issued on vinyl, I seek out the vinyl.
I too use my Étude tuner most, just for casual listening which is what I do most of the time, while I am doing other things. But for serious listening my turntable sees the most attention. CD ranks third, but perhaps a new CD player could change that? Time will tell.
Turntable here. Maine radio content is scant at best, and the NPR affiliate just keeps getting blander and blander. I have many may hundreds of CD's and a PLEX-based media server, but I've been listening overwhelmingly to LP's for the past 4-5 years after a 25-year hiatus.
CD player and turntable. Which one is used more depends on the format of the music I most recently purchased. Right now I just bought a bunch of used albums so the turntable is now getting a workout.