dcs debussy

some news?
there are some pictures from vegas.. but no info's on the homepage.
I am wondering about 24/192 compatibility and usb input..
alexismaster
DAC to computer connection is still in its infancy. . . yet, it may be worth while holding off on assessing this device's capabilities until it has made its way into the US and someone has had the opportunity of talking to the importer. . . or seeing it at a show. . . trying it at home. . . or reading a full review. G.
Suteetat since you've no experience with debussy it's amazing to post a view for blaming something you don't really know.

dCS many many years ago introduced native 24/192 upsampling first, firewire connection between its components, dsd conversion (first), dxd...e.t.c.

Let's wait and see for the time being I found in this greek site this
http://www.avmentor.gr/dcs_debussy.htm

Now regarding firewire connection it is going to extinct from personal computers (only Apple still has it) so a future-proof company like dCS mind about long-lasting products.

As for 24/192 native material as far as we know this represents 1-1.5% of the global music production even reference recordings has only 11-12 titles; what 24/192 are you talking about?

Let's have hundrends of 24/96 done properly and then move-on.

You know you remind me some poor old audiophile-wannabees with Elcheapo 200$dac who think they are listening 24/192 or some 1500$ 24/192 firewire dac which really decodes 24/192 [12 rr titles] and in plain red-book cds [tons of millions] it's a crap........unless someone needs to impress his friends with 11 Hrx titles?

Just my 2 cents...
In addition to RR's 11, there are a few more at

http://www.klicktrack.com/2l/search?l=2L+FLAC+192kHz+24+bit

Zero affiliation...beyond downloading the Mozart Violin Concerto in 24/192...which rather impressed
I get now the debussy... wow!
very impressive!
I heard it in comparision with my puccini/U-clock.. and I feel this device is a step further in terms of overall clarity, imaging. Bass is really deeper and faster.
One of the very very best dac I ever heard, no doubt.
The only perplexity is about formal questions.. since the debussy is not equivalent to the U clock.. a little smaller and with different surfaces treatment. As a couple.. not so beautyful... :-(
I hope the next gear from dcs will be a DEBUSSY U CLOCK!!!
Alexismaster congrats on your new Debussy
There is no need for debussy U clock your Debussy has already the "U" function [asychronous usb] so you only need a clock so Debussy master clock might be a good idea.
For the moment you might also look to Antelope audio OCX master clock as well.