Kickstarter project

Will you ever participate KICKSTARTER Project ?

128x128sabih

If things go well, being in a kickstarter can be good. You get to try prototypes and you might get the product for a reduced price. BUT… if it doesn’t pan out, you can lose your investment.

I have taken part in one Kickstarter project, and that was for the Fosi V3 class D Monoblocks....of which I ordered 3. The project was for various combinations of V3 monoblocks with either 5A or 10A external linear power supplies.... all at 25% to 30% of retail price when released.

The project was over subscribed many times over, and there were some headaches with expectations about arrival which have all worked out fine. I just received mine yesterday along with a "surprise" addition of a couple of high quality op-amps to roll. I will not have a chance to hook them up for some time, but the early reviews (users and professional) have been exciting so far. Based on that, I would use a Kickstarter project again.....but would be on a case by case basis

@vthokie83  Absolutely delighted you have receive your Fosi v3 mono amps please let us know your thoughts about v3 amps.

sabih

It's going to be a bit before I get them into the mix, but am really interested in learning more about class D amps.....and surprisingly, these have gotten very good reviews for such inexpensive amps