15k USD Speakers for Classical and Pop Extended Listening, Near setup, Low volume

Dear Audiophiles,

I am looking for some speakers for my home office. Speakers would be place 6ft from me on either side of my desk. Speakers will be 8 ft apart.

I love classical music and pop. I am looking for speakers for extended listening at not very high volume. They should be warm and non fatiguing.

I am currently considering following speakers:

1. Monitor Audio Gold 300

2. ATC SCM40

3. Kef R7 Meta

Do you have any other suggestions. Thanks and appreciate your help!

ilikeclassical

@ilikeclassical , thank you for posting your room's dimensions.

This past Sunday I attended the SouthWest Audio Fest in Dallas with my wife, and she and I agreed on what our second-favorite room was.  Surprisingly it was actually one of the SMALL rooms, probably slightly smaller than your room.   The speakers in that room were the Rosso Fiorentino "Volterras".  Their timbre was rich and full-bodied, and their spatial presentation was "you are there", which is extremely rare for a small room at an audio show.  They had very solid and natural-sounding bass, which is a requirement for my wife (she's a drummer). 

I was listening with my "critical" ears on... I'm a speaker manufacturer and  was hoping to hear something WRONG with my competition.  Song after song only reinforced my disturbingly-positive first impression. 

The Volterras are priced slightly north of your price range, but imo are worth considering if the budget isn't carved in stone.  The only room my wife and I liked better was several times the size, and was using speakers about ten times the price.

I have been a dealer for twenty-four years and a speaker manufacturer for nineteen years.  I have zero affiliation with Rosso Fiorentino, just giving credit where credit's due. 

Duke

Post removed 

check out the jern monitors from Denmark they are tiny and can work on a desk

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/jern-14eh-speakers/

Dave and Troy

audio intellect NJ

US importers jern loudspeakers

Recently heard Revival speakers $5000 - just plain killer.  I was pretty floored and we have had more speakers in our listening room than most people have even heard.  Don't let the price fool you.  Simply awesome.