Good Speakers for Rock and Roll Under 15K

I have nice speakers for acoustics, jazz, vocals, etc. but are not great for rock and roll.  Would welcome any recommendations for speakers that do a great job with classic rock and roll.  I will add some components in my system that might influence thinking:

New Audio Frontiers Tube Preamp, New Audio Frontiers 845 Tube Power Amp, Lampizator Atlantic DAC, Innuos Zenith Streamer, Tchernov cables.

gregjacob

Well designed speakers can play any genre of music...if you think Mahler is somehow less dynamic than Megadeath you need to get out more.

I personally never like horns. Had the klipsch klf 20s. Great bass, but the mids and highs always sounded like you had your hands cupped around your mouth when you spoke. Never could improve it, even upgrading the drivers, and replacing the crossover never gave them that crystal clear sound. They played loud for sure, but we’re on the harsh side. Switched to Maggie’s with subs. Much better.

IMO, I think some of the newer horn designs take the shouty, harsh and fatigue out and you are left with crystal clear sound. You should listen to some newer horns maybe at a show, just for your own experience. I think you will be surprised.