Should I update my manufactures power cords?

I am using a AQ Thunder 2m (20A) power cord from wall to Niagara 5000. 

Do I upgrade equipment using manufactures power cords plugged into Niagara 5000? Streamer (HIFI ROSE), McIntosh MC611 mono-amps (2 plugs), McIntosh ref. preamp 12000st +12000C (one plug to preamp), McIntosh MEN220 room equalizer (1 plug). 

Please advise which AQ PC's to use and where or manufacture PC will work. 

Bob

128x128farne230

I'm not a huge fan of expensive PCs but I do use shielded PCs after my power conditioner to minimize the opportunity to pick up digital and other noise.

“Manufactures” is a verb — you’re looking for the noun, which is “manufacturer’s” power cords. AQ “manufactures” power cords and are a power cord “manufacturer.” One is an action and the other is a thing. See the difference?  Argh!

Mfg power cords are Garbage ,no matter how good your line conditioner is 

Thunder power cords starting with your amp and Dac would be a substantial upgrade .I use at m8nimum like myPowered subs ,Pangea sig mk2 power cords awg 14perfect for a LPS or router, that’s another story any junk wall warts get rid of them a good LPS power supply is a must if you want clean digital .

not 1 piece of equipment should even use the junk stock power cords !!

Oops. For a second I thought I had accidentally joined the Grammar Forum. I stay away from there, between my own incompetence and autocorrect I would be in a world of hurt.