Have you found your "End-Game" speakers yet? I have. And it feels so good!!!

Yes indeed.  Several years ago, the absolutely incredible Revel Salon 2 speakers finally took me off the speaker merry-go-round.  I do believe that I'll be taking my Revel Salon 2 speakers to the grave with me.  What's your end-game speakers?

kennymacc

Yes - Reference 3A de Capos. Paired with a good subwoofer and this is all Ill ever need.

Well - I may try Klipsch Cornwalls at some time...

Quad ESL's - 2 pairs , plus pair Magnepan DWM's plus isobaric sub. Had the Quads 15 years.

Since the late 60s my ultimate was the JBL Paragon. Never heard it. Never saw one in person. Still want one.

I did recently have a pair of JBL L300. Loved them. Downsized house so they had to go. Since the mid 70s I have been using JBL L222 Disco.

I am in a polygamous marriage apparently, as I now am married to two keepers for life--Spendor 1/2Es and Dynaudio Contour 20is. The former I have loved for 24 years as my only mate, but the latter have now come along and stolen my audio heart. So yes, the three of us will be together until the last song is played.

Aries Cerat Aurora speakers are my end game and final speaker purchase after going down the B&W, Wilson, Sonus Faber and Vliking route.  I should receive them in the next 4o days from Greece.