What is the future for Proac Speakers ?

I have always enjoyed their speakers and have owned them in the past. However, from what I have heard, they are no longer being imported into the US due to distribution problems, the main engineer is no longer there and Mr. Tyler's future is in question. I also see an increase in Proac's being sold here on Audiogon. Does anybody know what's going on at Proac ????
garebear
I agree that many companies change distributors, sometimes things improve afterwards, sometimes not. I would not have a problem with the Email approach. Feedback value will much depend on nature of question(s) asked. To ask if they are in trouble will not likely garnish much towards satisfying any concerns.
A quick google search revealed to me that there's only been one Proac dealer for the last 30 years and it's Modern Audio: http://proac-usa.com/.

There've been other threads elsewhere where the same question has come up through the years.

All the best,
Nonoise
It appears that proac-usa is the importer/distributor of the speakers, not a dealer, and it speaks to stability if this company has been the distributor for 30 years. In my area (Northern Va./Washington DC), Deja-Vu Audio is the local dealer. They have several models on the showroom floor and I have not heard anything about these speakers becoming no longer available.
Modern Audio is indeed the distributor in the US. I had occasion to call there a few weeks ago, and during our brief conversation my primary sense of things was that the guy wanted to get off the phone as quickly as possible.

In conversation with a well-established high-street dealer in the greater DC/Maryland area (who does not sell Proacs), he stated that he could not think of a less pro-active distributor than Modern Audio. I have no opinion on the matter, merely report this opinion. As far as I can tell they do not distribute any other brands.

As far as I remember, Proac took a series misstep with the Future line, and while they have now come back to the tried and true, their current prices when translated into US$ must make them somewhat difficult to sell, given the fierce competition in the loudspeaker market. I know that I looked at them seriously recently and passed.
What matters the most is how they sound to you; if you like any particular current model, it really doesn't matter that much what is in their future. I like their current lineup; their stand-mounted speakers are certainly competitive with other models from popular favorites like Harbeth. The floorstanders with the ribbon tweeters are quite good and Proac has done a better job at integrating a ribbon tweeter with dynamic drivers than most who have attempted this feat (only Raidho comes to mind as having really done this well).

It is still worth looking into their speakers if you have liked the sound of their line in the past.