looking for an integrated amp in the $1500 range

I need to downsize and will be selling my Aragon 4004 MKII and AVA Fet Valve Hybrid SL Preamplifier with Silver Face Plate and MM Phono.

The rest of system is Burchardt s 400 m1’s, Marantz TT 15s1, Rega M3 MM phono amp, Gustard x16 DAC. Wiim pro streamer. Sounds great mid to high level volume. Lower volume not so much so I want that quality at lower volume if possible. I’m considering Schitt RAGNAROK basic model or Rogue Sphinx 3. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with these or other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

andrake

Also note that they both have internal DACs. You can A/B them against your gustard - you may well end up with one less component!

Agree with @perkadin that if you’re looking for better low-level listening you’re better off with higher-sensitivity speakers, and they don’t need to be floorstanders.  Speakers that are easier to drive tend to open up easier at lower volume levels, and I highly doubt you’re gonna find what you’re looking for driving your speakers with a $1500 amp.  Put another way and more directly, I think you’re barking up the wrong tree here in terms of what you’re looking for.  I’m no expert in high-sensitivity, easy-to-drive speakers from the likes of Klipsch, horn speakers, etc., but I’d be looking there first, and it’d also open up more options for an integrated amp as you wouldn’t need nearly as much power.  Just my $0.02 FWIW, and best of luck.