Vienna Acoustics Liszt - Fad or Future?

I just read a review on the Vienna Acoustics Imperial Liszt. The reviewer like them (don't they always), but I don't know about the movable head unit. It could be the future of speakers, or just a fad. Speaker purists are likely to say it's just a marketing gimmick.

At $15k list, they are not cheap. I have a pair of VA Beethoven Grands and like them - a lot. But I don't know about the Liszts, it could be the next Edsel.

Thoughts?
ben77059
Yes, I know the larger driver in the head unit is the midrange. But the uppermost driver in the lower cabinet is NOT a woofer. It WILL be directional.

Shakey
Not sure if it is a fad or not. All I know is that I have been listening to a lot of speakers lately and this particular model is very musical and hits all the right emotional buttons. The upper head doesn't need to be adjusted very much, perhaps 1/4 of an inch or so turned inward, to really make this speaker sing. I have been comparing it to the speakers from the following companies up to $30k...Focal, Wilson, Vandersteen, Magico, Rockport, Linn, Harbeth, B&W, Sonus Faber. So far it is my favorite of the bunch for the emotional connection and all around performance. There is a new line coming out for Focal in May to bridge the gap to the Utopia line and I want to hear the new Devore Gibbons X and the Dali Epicon 6&8.
I totally agree with Goose, and I am not pushing this speaker for any marketing purposes or anything else, I don’t have any affiliations with any dealers, just really like what these speakers bring out - emotion in music, natural timber and openness. You get the feeling that you surrounded by very natural, not irritating sound. Strongly recommended.
Lots of great praise for these. I will definitely put them on top of the list when I am ready to upgrade. I have some I need to sell before I can buy anything new.

Thanks for all the input.
Vienna speakers sure sound different - a rather unconventional  or odd measured response. That new HF/mid drive unit is scary - it has a magnet no bigger than a tweeter and produces the most Q resonances I have seen in a long time. Most designers would be concerned with the response of the KISS through the mid range and lower treble, as Atkinson alludes

https://www.stereophile.com/content/vienna-acoustics-klimt-kiss-loudspeaker-measurements