The perfect size double box

I have someone interested buying my Belles amplifier but would like it double boxed for shipping.  Dimensions are 22 x 18 x 8.7inch.  Fed Ex only do 24 x 24 x 18 .  I can find 24 x 20 x 10 but only available in minimum of ten and quite a long delivery time.  I am in Northern NJ, has anyone got any packaging tips or know a company that could double box nicely and cost effectively?  I presume the only options to ship are fedex, ups, usps?  Any help greatly appreciated.

spoutmouzert

Do a Google search for packaging & shipping supplies in your area, there are other outlets for supplies than you mentioned above. They can also guide you though the process.

When I can't find the correct size box, I buy the closest size to what I need and then cut and fold until I have created the size box I need.

I have found that FedEx stores have real nice assortment of boxes for shipping. I’ve used them for shipping audio components. I’ve tried Lowe’s and Home Depot but their sizes aren’t right for most low profile electronics. 

Walmart. eBay the boxery. Since you are in northern NJ come stop by our listening room for a while good to meet people and have fun.  Also staples