Components that you regret parting with?

Just wondering if any of you have had a component that you sold/traded or that stopped working? For whatever reason, you no longer have it and wish you still did? Could you give the component, the reason you no longer have it, and what you liked about it. If you care to comment. I have had several components that for financial reasons or the upgrade bug, that I have parted with and wish I had not later on. Due to the rare nature of some of them I have not been able to purchase them again. It dose not have to be expensive or rare, just an item that has a special place in your heart for whatever reason, that you now regret parting with. If you were able to purchase it again, that would be great to know that as well.

Pete
128x128peterwayne

Don't sell it. The saying its a keeper is real. My NAD2200 and 1155 will be with me forever. Has given me great sound first purchased and has been serviced 3yrs ago. Nearly shocked its still so good from 1986.

Mostly speaker regrets....  PSB Platinum M2.  I miss those.   For nostalgia sake I wish I had my mint APT Holman Preamp and APT 1 amp.   Sansui AU9900 Integrated, my first real component I bought when I was 15.  

Thorens TD-124. I got it maybe 40 years ago before I knew what anything was worth. I got it for $75 out of a guy's custom console and couldn't find a plinth for it, so I sold it for $400 and had to give the buyer $100 back because I had no idea how to pack it correctly and the cheap tonearm got damaged in shipment. Little did I know how much it would have been worth if I'd have held on to it long enough to get a clue.