BAT VK-D5 SE CD player

Any opinions on BAT VK-D5 SE CD player (with 6H tubes, six packs PIO caps) will be highly appreciated!
transl
I owned two versions of the VK-D5SE. The first was the original SE version, the second was the SE version with Super-Pak. Both were very good for redbook playback, IMHO, with the Super-Pak version adding stunning dynamics. I found the Super-Pak version to be the best sounding redbook player that I have heard, granted, I have not heard them all.

However, due to my enjoyment of SACD's, I have since moved on from the BAT's.

Cheers,
John
I have the BAT VK-D5SE and have always enjoyed it immensely, but, last year I wondered how it might compare with the new latest & greatest (AMR, AR CD7, etc).... I still haven't compared it.

But, I did swap out the 6H30 tubes for 6N6P tubes and the difference was very nice -- smoother more liquid music and eliminated the bass bloat. I also had Hot Rod Mods swap out the clock -- this again made a nice improvement -- clear crisp highs and I get a sense of the whole sound being "faster" -- weird

Anyway, I am quite satisfied now and like I mentioned earlier, I loss the feel of shopping for another CD player again (at least until... - haha)
Grateful, 6N6Ps are not really drop-in replacements for 6H30s, which means that in VK-D5SE they will be working outside of their optimum parameters. You might feel that it sounds better this way, but I am not sure you are right. I spent a lot of time with latest version of D5SE and I absolutely love it!
Grateful, plate resistance of 6H6P is more than twice higher which means that output impedance of player will go up, and you really don't want that, because it is not beneficial to tonal neutrality.
This is just one thing; there are others.