Subs with room correction DSP?

I'm in the market for a sub or two, but this time I want a system that will take a microphone reading of the room and give me a correct setting for the sub. 
I've seen these in the past but can't remember who was making them,
Thanks

traudio

@macg19 Thanks for that detailed response. I guess it's really room dependent. One of the reviews I read showed REW measurements with ARC on and off and there was an obvious smoothing in the bass response at the listening position. He only used his phone mic and still got pretty good measurements. I'm guessing his room was considerably smaller than yours and I seem to remember he had some treatments in it. I'll keep reading, again, thanks.

@doctors11 You're welcome. Personally, I've never bought anything primarily based on a professional review. I do read them though. Sometimes after the purchase.

Reading commentary from actual users and asking questions, mostly here, has served me well - Zavfino cables and my Rogers amp are 2 examples.

I bought a 15’’ sub from paradigm, the most affordable line and it had ARC built in. If I remember correctly it had me use my tablet mic and took measurements from several specific spots in the room.

I should also point out, the AM Acoustics room mode simulator is a great tool for finding the initial placements for subs, speakers and listening locations.  Try to keep all three away from the lowest room mode locations.

After that, I'd keep your Hsu and add a miniDSP rather than buy anyone's room correction, assuming you already have the measurement capabilities. It's going to be a lot cheaper.

Another tip:  If your main speakers are ported, plug them. It makes integration easier, and reduces main speaker distortion and improves it's dynamic range.

After that is all done, integrate the slopes and delay.

Next, clip any narrow bass peaks before setting the sub level. 

Set your sub to descend from it's lowest viable frequency, about 1.25 to 1.5 or 2 db/octave.  OK, now set the sub level by ear.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the ease of setup of my Perlisten subs.  The DSP was so easy to setup I thought I must be doing something wrong.  There are several subs that use in-room feedback and re-calculate output in realtime.  They state that it recalculates 1000 times per second.  They are not cheap but will go toe-to-toe with JL.  

If you want microphone based setup, Velodyne supports this.  There is a new distributor for Velodyne and you ought to reach out to them directly to get details. 

Full Disclosure - I am a current Perlisten retailer and former Veloydyne regional distributor so I am familiar with both products.