Upgrade from Proac Response 1SC?

I never thought I'd be asking this, but what bookshelf speaker might be a step up from these? I've had and loved them for a little over 10 years now, but with a recent major upgrade in my electronics (will be listed at end of post) I think they're just a bit too small for what's now driving them. I've heard a pair of Sonus Faber Olympicas (way out of my price range) and some Revel M-106's (not sure they're a step upwards from the Proacs). Would like something I can live with for a long time to come, but hoping not to exceed about $3000. Impossible mission? Maybe...
Advice and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
Hegel H-200, Cambridge Audio 751BD, Bryston BDA-1 DAC, REL S2 sub. Clarus Aqua speaker cables & interconnects (mostly).
cooper52
If you like the Proac sound you should look at the Response D Two (used). The local daler here in Phoenix, AZ has a demo pair of D-30r for sale, but I am not sure of the price.
The Fritz Carrera is also a speaker I have been very interested in. I've talked to Fritz oh the phone a couple times and these sound like a model I would like to hear. I have read reviews of some of his other models but have yet to see anything written about the Carrera? Zoot45, do you own these speakers? Or have you heard them? If so, would you care to elaborate?