Turntable is the most expensive in the chain, do it make sense

First all, I have small room and square but fully treated. My journey with analog been few years and now 90% listen to records only.

Been chasing better sound for my analog end up with the system now sound very pleasing to listen to, no fatigue and smooth, as I want try other speaker kind a scare me if not suit to my room, hence I found better idea to get me other table. 
best yet this bring my sound a one step up. Also change some phono stage for better synergy with same brand bring positive impact too.

so now if I wanna upgrade for better table(maybe) that will cost more and still use same cartridge (Dyna RUA) is it make sense ? 
not really want try expensive cartridge, lesson learned hard way.

thanks 🙏 

honeyooi

honeyooi-

When checking out your profile, I overlooked you have a Basis 2500 also.

Doesn't the Basis fill the void left by the Classic?

"can you point me out tech who can make me adaptor for use different arm on the classic? "

I'd look to the dealers in your area who might steer you to someone local.

The person behind this listing may have insight 

Bespoke Direct Drive turntables. For Sale | Audiogon

Dear @honeyooi  : "  Basis even though uni pivot but is very stable arm. "

Well you can see at macroscopic level that's stable but the main and critical issue is what is happening at microscopic levels to the cartridge cantilever/stylus trying to follow those " mountains " that are the LP groove modulations during playback where down there exist tremendous forces and stylus tip like hurricane movements that no single unipivot ( no matters what ) tonearm is stable. Unipivots are a forbidden tonearm for any cartridge .

I respect your opinion about but that unipivot tonearm really can't helps for any cartridge can showed at its best.

R.

@three_easy_payments, I have use 2 SUT, each for TT. 
both SUT have multiple loading input so pretty much easy to match .

@pindac, I did use SUT in my set up chain and so far so good, also valve is the only best sound i ever feel that wow factor bring me into analog.

@tablejockey, Doesn't the Basis fill the void left by the Classic? 
yes , basis separate motor and isolation make sound even blacker and low noise that’s why I think maybe can get even better with other TT. Especially if I can have stand alone pod for use different arm 

@honeyooi You have experience with SUT's, and like the way the device interfaces with a Valve Circuit. Do Note: My experience and one that has similarities reported on by others, is that a SUT is able to add a perception that a Rich Tone is being presented. I do feel the SUT's have their followers as a result of this trait being detected. The models selected are not only resulting from a matching exercise, but also those who have been demonstrated a selection, will lean toward the perception of Rich Tone that is most desirable to their unique preferences.

If you do decide to put in place a plan to experience new devices or even make changes. When all is at a place where you feel a new audible experience is being encountered and one that is wanted to be maintained, I suggest having a experience with a Head Amp' in place of the SUT. I can't help but feel this will add to your experience and be considered a worthwhile undertaking.

For me, it is the option to lean toward and away from a perception of Richness being presented, that really adds to the stimulus, feeling confident in the putting in place of methods to create this is a for me a valuable learning, and selecting Genre that realises the benefits of the available changes is quite an appealing exercise.