If you had to narrow your choices to 4 - 5 speakers

To listen to at the upcoming Axpona, in the 10 - 20k range driven by a great solid state amp which ones would you search for? Yes understand listening conditions and room setups can make or break a system but just trying to narrow some choices. Thank you.

rsf507

@soix I had the Gershman monitor and it was terrible. A subwoofer trying to make sense of midrange is dull. At first listen it was relaxing and I was waiting for a transformation but it never happened. Are you speaking of their next levels? Maybe with 100k of Nordost cables it would sound more lively.

@bjesien I’ve never heard their monitor, only the Avant Garde and one of their older GAP models and they always surprise me by being some of the best sounds I hear at shows.  Most recently I heard the Avant Garde at the NYC show a few months ago, and once again they were in my top 3 for sound at the show, and there were some good speakers there.  Just my experience FWIW. 

I would listen to this system from Voxativ. For slightly over your budget it comes with an integrated amp/streamer. I heard this at Pacific Audio Fest. Compelling

https://voxativ.berlin/alberich

I would also listen to a ProAc speaker in your price range, as well as Acora