Best products for baffle material s ?

Looking for the "best" combination of materials. Building new boxes for my B&W CM1 bookshelfs as I can feel vibration on the baffle and sides, with classical music, quartet, at even very modest volume. These are very small 2 ways - so I can afford to go "all-out" on the boxes. High mass, inert, shaped baffle to minimize diffraction, interior design to break up waves. I'm considering only products that can be "woodworked". More detail later. Thanks.
ptss
I don't know the answer to this question, nor do I even have an opinion, but will the B&Ws sound better with a less resonant cabinet or will they just sound a little different?
Daedulus Audio makes their entire cabinet and baffle from solid hardwoods according to their website.
Mr C- Thank you. Never heard of that company. I'd be interested in comparing the sounds of the various species of wood they use(same models/internals/drivers, but different woods).
Thanks Zd. I think the screws on 'virtually' all cabinets loosen over time due to the laws of physics. I am a fastidious about maintaining screw tightness on my cabinets and drivers as I also own a pair of heavily modified JBL 250Ti"s which have a 14 inch bass driver with an ~ 22 lb magnet that has real propulsive force! I'm with you that loose drivers means loose sound. (I am very fussy about stringed classical instruments clarity). On my B&W Concept 90 CM1's one must tighten the entire, unique, one piece baffle to the box as well as the dome tweeter to the baffle. Both loosen even though obviously they're not played that loud. (Yes I take off the baffle from time to time to check the 4" driver.)
Peter, thanks for the heads up on breathing room for the driver. I really appreciate the very revealing photos you attached to your post!