Power cords known to produce good bass

All the cable naysayers and deniers please step aside. We have heard your opinions more than enough already. Thank you.

Tell me if this train of thought is off base or not. I am observing that power cords made with a high strand count of fine gauge high purity wire can be very resolving, very refined sounding and very smooth sounding but, they do not provide good bass. Usually true? Yes or No?

Here's a couple of examples of power cord wire that I find fit the above description. Furutech FP-TCS21 and FP-SO22N, Acrolink 6NP4030 and 7NP4030 II. These are cables that are or were available in bulk for DIY application. I have pretty much done all the DIY cables that can be made using the ready made bulk wire that is on the market. 

Across three systems, I do have a lot of Transparent Audio power cords from the mm2 generation and the Gen 5 generation. All of them are re-terminated by me with Oyaide 004 cord ends.

I'm now looking for opinions about which other manufactured power cords are thought to have good bass. In particular I want to try something to go between the wall receptacles and power conditioners. At present I have two of the Acrolink 7NP40430 II cords in that position. High resolution but bass could be better.

Unfortunately, due to my hearing condition that is called hyperacusis, I'm extremely sensitive to brightness, harshness, shrillness, etc. etc., which means it is no dice on silver wire and most plated cord ends. Other than the Oyaide 004 ends, all of my cord ends and receptacles are un-plated copper.

So, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Ag insider logo xs@2xmwh777
Post removed 

@wolf_garcia     You got it!    I count four others who have side-lined this unscientific nonsense.

Make me no.6.

First find a snake.  Oil it generously from head to tail.  Plug tail into wall outlet.  Clamp head to inlet pins.   Stand back.  Get a friend to switch on and listen to the momentary wonderful bass thump.

Adjusting tone with power cords is ridiculous as the power supplies in the gear obviate any such thing, and if people think otherwise I simply do not care. Why don't gear manufacturers include "special" boutique (expensive) cords and fuses with their gear? They know it's silly, and if these expensive items really made the gigantic tonal impact claimed, they'd be universally accepted by the audio geek community and, frankly, they're not. I have some fancy cords bought because they look cool, as well as cords provided with things like my Pass XA-27 and Bryston BIT-15 conditioner...both came with large nice normal cords and the advice to use them.

wolf_garcia

Why don’t gear manufacturers include "special" boutique (expensive) cords and fuses with their gear? They know it’s silly, and if these expensive items really made the gigantic tonal impact claimed, they’d be universally accepted by the audio geek community

I have implemented my WT cable technology into my modded SACD players and my modded amps successfully. As I mentioned many times in my posts, other audio and cable companies don’t know how to make the perfect PC properly. Alex/Wavetouch