Decware and “The List”

So….this 

128x128eag618

@moonwatcher I don't want to highjack this "Decware" thread but I can say I'm not missing my tubes one bit. Believe it or not the thought of "do they sound as good as a tube amp" hasn't crossed my mind, not once. 

Tekton does farm out their grills, I think that's the problem. 

FYI -

The waitlist is currently 2088 people long, with an approximate 20 month build time. 

I own one Decware product, the Zen Line Conditioner. As it pertains to the list, it was kind of fun to check the list to see where I was at. It helps to have something on order that is not vital to your system. The ZLC replaced a line conditioner that was three times the cost-an Isotek EVO3 Aquarius with Syncro 3 PC-and it is more effective. There is no doubt in my mind that Steve Deckert has engineering talent.

The odd thing about Decware.....check out the staff, mostly Steve’s family. Where are all of these beautiful women coming from? Why the glamor shots? Not that I mind, but it kind of reminds me of Kevin Deal putting Kate Ourlian front-and-center.

Gotta love these drive by posters. Start a thread and disappear into the ether.

15 months and counting on the list and I’m number 426…looking forward to the day it arrives!