Amplifier for Sonus Faber Guarneri EVO's

I have a pair in Walnut on their way and I am doing a complete reset of my existing system. Very curious which amplifiers people have had great experience with while paired with the EVOs. I am open to both tube or solid state and would also consider a high quality integrated. My source with be Bryston BDP-1 and BDA-1. I like the option of running balanced, though single ended is fine too.
bavarian05
Pavpet, you are using your Wyetech's with your SF GH's and NOT the SF GE's...is that not so?
Hello Folks i am done, you could go in "REVIEW" to get a look to my modest appreciation of the SONUS FABER EVOLUTION.
Greetings,
Devialet G-Premier good match for sonus faber EVO's, need your help. Anyone have experience? sounds like Devialet could lack power? help would be appreciated thank you...
Roccl007,

Beautiful system. I am sure it sounds wonderful. I had Evos and regret selling them. Enjoy them and your wonderful gear in great health.
Bavarian05, do you still have the Sonus Faber Olympica II's? THe reason I ask is that I am interested in purchasing them and also have the Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated Amp and a VPI turntable. What do you think (if you still have the Olympica II's)? Always looking for a used pair if you ever want to part with them :) Best, David