Buzz from mouse in speaker

Hi!

I just registered here, because i am at my wits end, and hope someone has some insight. I have a buzzing sound in my speakers, which gets stronger when i move the mouse. 

My setup: 

Desktop computer - Mtrack Duo - Marantz 1530 stereo amplifier

The sound is a kind of high pitched buzzing static, which corresponds to activity on the computer, most notable mouse movement. I can also hear it at a low volume from the mobo itself, if i put my head in the computer with the speakers disconected.

It´s also transfered if i connect from the onboard motherboard audio card straight to the amp. I can however not hear it in a pair of headphones. Plugin into an active stage speaker greatly reduces the issue, to almost inaudible. 

Connecting another computer to the amp is trouble free. 

My best guess is that the source of the problem is coil whine from the motherboard. i have tried replacing the PSU to no effect. 

However i find it strange that the issue disapears when i connect to an active stage speaker. 

Does anyone have a sugestion for further troubleshooting or a solution?

Thanks in advance!

dundeyr

Ditch the computer and use a streamer.  The problem with computers is....noise.

Computers are noisy. Get all computers as far away from sound reproduction gear as you can.

@dundeyr 

My best guess is that the source of the problem is coil whine from the motherboard. i have tried replacing the PSU to no effect. 

I think you're right.

Some Asus motherboards do exhibit this kind of behaviour, and no doubt other makes must do too.

I can however not hear it in a pair of headphones.

My Asus PC does the opposite.

It's clean through speakers but has that faint ghostly interference through headphones.

It´s also transfered if i connect from the onboard motherboard audio card straight to the amp.

Have you tried using a dedicated soundcard?

This is something I intend to try once I can figure out how to install it into the PC.

So many different cards, so many different motherboard sockets ...

I use Lenovo Q190 2012 model. It was made actually as a streamer, because it's DEAD quiet and has SSD to make it even more quiet. 

Recently installed W10, because W7 not in support anymore.