What can beat Wilson XVX for less money?

If you have heard xvx what speakers have you heard that are better for less money? Seems Jay just got XVX and can't help but wonder if there are speakers that perform better for example for $100k or less. Including used.

smodtactical

only heard the XVX once at Axpona and it was crap, a mess, with D'Agostino Relentless amps. it did look impressive.

i just assumed it was the room and set-up and don't hold the speakers or electronics accountable at all for the sound. maybe by the last day of the show it had improved, but i never returned to that room.

rooms at shows should only be used for positive perceptions regarding gear.

It all comes down to preference.  Here is what I would purchase if I was looking for a pair of speakers today.

The Dynamikks re $20K and the next model up is $30K.  They are open, dynamic, have details, slam, and are musical.  Easy to drive.  Just heard them again with the Line Magnetic 20wpc intergrated amp around $4200 and they would be hard to beat even with that set-up.  I have heard the new Wilsons set-up by Wilson recently with top of the line components.  Nice but they are not the same sound as the Dyna's.  The Dyna's deliver bass, clarity, dynamics that most speakers cannot match at any level.  Read about their design and drivers.

https://hifidirect.com/Dynamikks

Happy Listening.

How about a pair of Duntech Sovereign's or Dunlevy SV-VI? Often described as the most accurate loudspeaker in the world? The largest pair of headphones? I know ancient tech, but... 

OP have you heard Austin Acoustic. These are probably the best system and speakers I will ever hear on my entire audio life.Wilsons,Magico and all good speakers. I've heard them at axpona but they were never properly set up, at times they play them to loud? The room is not even capable to absorb the energy.