Hales transcendence 8 tweeters

I just bought a pair of Hales transcendence 8 but missing both tweeters,I am aware that the original tweeters are not available and i need a recommendation want to replaced them with? Maybe someone can give me advice.Thanks
ejvic
I got mine froom Madisound.

I agree, Zd. To add another variable, the original tweeters were metal dome, the Seas are soft.

But what are the options with no original tweeters anywhere? Myself and others have looked for a few years.
I just installed a pair of VIfa D25AG-35-06 on them and sounds fine to me in a decent volume.I am still looking for the closest possible replacement for the original tweeterS without doing any modification.Thanks
"But what are the options with no original tweeters anywhere? Myself and others have looked for a few years."

You're right, you have to do something. I just didn't think it would be as easy as putting some new tweeter in, and that's it. I figured there would be some work in getting it to sound right.
I listened to the T8 last night and played 5 deferent albums{cd} and the tweeter doing ok so far sounds bright but it doesn't bother me much.I connect to krell ksa-80 and ml1 preamp.