One of the great things about Vinyl

Is I find myself listening to recordings all the way through.

Rarely do that with CD's and/or streaming.

128x128jjbeason14

I particularly do that with the classic rap/hip-hop albums.  From start to finish I raise my hands in the air like I just don't care!

I just got backi to vinyl and am amazed how great my records sound d this time around. 

I have been finding myself listening to recordings the whole way through.   Probably because I am selective about albums I buy.  I have to like the majority of tracks to buy it in the first place.   

I like the tactile aspect , cueing , flipping it over.  Its nostalgic.    

I did some comparisons of vinyl and their digital counterpart and in most cases the LP sounded better.   

I found some great records I forgot I had so the last two weeks have been fun.   I have my new SOTA Escape really dialed in, I can't believe how good it sounds with the Ortofon 2m Bronze  

If I listen to a record, it's all the way through.  Same goes for CDs.  I have a pretty varied taste and almost none of them are duplicated in the other format. Listening to a record just takes a little more work.  But that's cool......

I’m kinda amazed that apparently no one has developed a simple remoted arm lift function....an LP version of ’pause’.

Digital in general makes it easy to enjoy nearly anything, whereas an LP does commit one to The Ritual and the time to enjoy such...

Which is the Rationale behind it, but do not preach to the crowd. ;)

The eternal circle.  That will never be squared.

I am bored reading all these polarised opinions.  They're not worth a small hill of beans, except to their writers.

We should end this.