Integrated amp recommendation

I recently bought a used pair of Swiss-made Piega p4L MKII floor-standing speakers. I am looking for a two-channel integrated amp to pair with them. Budget: $1,000.

Among the stated speaker specs: applied power rating 20-200 watts, sensitivity 89 db, 4 ohms impedance and frequency response 38 Hz-50 kHz. To me, the speakers’ sound can be described as natural, detailed and transparent, not aggressive and maybe slightly lacking in bass. The room is 12 x 20, carpeted but relatively bare. I listen primarily to classic rock, classic jazz and classical. I use a Bluesound Node 2i music streamer and CDs. Bluetooth would be nice but not essential.

Thank you for any assistance.

phil59

Parasound Halo Series Hint 6 on the used market. I don't have one for sale so no skin in the game. It's a Swiss Army knife of an integrated. Look up all the details on it. I think you'll be happy.

So what do you suggest at $1500?

around 1500 used i would consider a hegel h95, a sony ta-1es, a primare i-30 or an ayre ax7e - all are currently listed on the ’other’ popular used equipment site 

these all offer top class purity of sound (and ample power) that is not found in most units in the lesser price class

I'm using a Rega Brio, which is on the warmer side. I have it with a Node 2i and a Bluesound Vault in the mix (so, FLAC CD files), with Totem Sttaf floor-standers not are likely not as detailed as your speakers. The room sounds about the same size and I listen to similar music. Very pleased with the set up. The Brio is just 50 watts into 8 Ohms, but it's a very confident little amp. A new Brio is ~$1100 USD, though I got it used for about half that. They come up used and move quickly, so it could be something to try, knowing that you can move it along easily if it's not 'the one'. That was my plan, but it's a keeper. As far as Bluetooth goes, you've got that with the Node 2i. 

Brio is great. I actually like the IO more-it’s slightly more even handed than the Brio. 

Another amp I picked up was the Cambridge axa35. This one is also excellent and a steal at the price.