Friday Night in San Francisco - SACD? Rumours?

One of my favorites. Wonder if there is a SACD mix available, and if it is any good. 

Ditto but unrelated: how good is the Rumours SACD (and which if there are different versions)?

kraftwerkturbo

@jafant Thank. Will listen into the Saturday Night Live (joke) music, see if I like it as much as he Friday version. Then pick one of the suggested. 

kraftwerkturbo

My pleasure. The Rumours SACD as above is excellent as well.

Happy Listening!

Ordered the Saturday Night in San Francisco SACD (from Elusive Disc) to experience SACD and listen to new material of the trio. May add the Friday Night version later (there seem to be a few different versions, need to determine which mix makes the best of the SACD format.

@kraftwerkturbo 

I believe you’re in for a treat with SNSF SACD from Impex. The folks behind this project does amazing work. Please do post your feedback once you had a chance to listen. 

"there seem to be a few different versions, need to determine which mix makes the best of the SACD format": anyone has suggestions/opinions which Friday Night version makes best use of SACD? (I have and love the 'stereo' version but want to add SACD for comparison).